Repair. Maintenance. Service.
Commercial. Yacht. Airplane. Restaurant. Maintenance. Repairs.
Most machines returned in almost like-new condition.
Broken equipment, we have the parts and the qualified labor.
Need and estimate? Let us troubleshoot and assess the malfunctioning.
Coffee Machine Repair L.L.C
8313 NW 66th St, Miami Florida, 33178
- Estimated Time For Repair: Please note that the estimated time for repair can not be provided as it is difficult to determine the complexity of the repairs of the machines that arrived prior to your machine. In other cases, unforeseen problems, different than what the customer described, arise and cause delays. With this in mind, it can take between 1 and 2 weeks to diagnose your machine and provide an estimate. We kindly request that you wait until you receive a phone call from one of our technicians before calling as ‘calling in’ will only slow down our technicians who are feverishly working on machines.
- Repair Priority: Machines are repaired on a first come.
- Rush Service: Rush service to move to the front of the line is $125 USD.
- Repair Warranty: (standard industry practice) Repairs have a 30 day warranty on parts and labor LIMITED ONLY for the items repaired. Any return shipping cost or damage and new problems are not covered under this warranty.
- Descaling Disclaimer: Please note that we take every precaution to not allow descaling solution to damage the finish to your machine. However, we are not responsible for accidental spills or leaking by your machine. In addition, there have been cases where a descaling will cause an irreparable leak on an espresso machine, and we are not responsible for this damage as we can not always determine this outcome due tot he fact that we can not visually view how extensive the damage was done by the limescale. In addition, labor charges will still apply up to the point of the descaling. Customer understands that limescale particles may come loose during shipping back to the customer and it may cause a clog.
- Storage: This is mostly for those customers who abandon their equipment. Upon completion of the repair, we will email you the final invoice for which you will need to call our order department to process payment. If you do not process payment within 30 days of completion of the repair, the machine will be considered and agreed to by you as ‘abandoned’ and will be sold to another client to recuperate the funds for the repair. If the repair is paid 30 days after we emailed you the invoice, there is a $2 per day storage fee.
- Return of Repaired Espresso Machine: We do extensive testing of repairs. Before we ship espresso machines, our techicians try to remove as much water from the boiler as possible. However, not all water can be removed and the little residual water can soak a machine and its packaging. We usually leave the applicable hot water valve, grouphead valve, and/or steam valve open to allow drainage. We are not responsible for any rust that may occur from transport and water. IF YOUR MACHINE ARRIVES WET, THE MACHINE NEEDS TO BE ALLOWED TO AIR DRY FOR 48 HOURS MINIMUM TO AVOID PHYSICAL DAMAGES AND/OR BODILY HARM.
- Return of Repaired Coffee Grinders: Although our tecnicians make the best efort to remove coffee grinders fromt he grinder, it is impossible to remove all coffee grinds. Therefore, it is possible that the small amount of coffee grinds spreads through the packaging and creates a filthy looking grinder during transport.
Avoid Espresso Machine Downtime
with our Peace-of-Mind maintenance program.